Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

FLYING MACHINES!

I love steampunk.  There is something about it that I just LOVE!  The Victorian ladies, the cogs and bolts.  The steam engines.  The world at a time of big changes.

I got this collage sheet from Dezinaworld of course, and I couldn't wait to use it!

I think this would be a great piece to put on the front of the card.  It could be used for so many things!  Someone going on vacation, someone starting a new business, a birthday card, I could go on and on!!

Can you imagine the journey they were on during this time?  It just seems so exciting!  Romantic!

Enjoy YOUR journey!!

9 comments:

  1. oh hun this is one brilliant card,love the image,and style of this hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really cute,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniella i love it. thats such a great card and one of my favourites
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Daniella,

    Yes! I agree with you, it was a special time.


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just darling- and you can only begin to imagine what it was really like at that time! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is amazing!! I love it, Daniella and you are so right--it can be used for so many occasions!!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just learned about steampunk about a year ago. I love it too. That is a great collage sheet and you're right it's extremely versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your creation.

    Wishing you a beautiful day of creating....

    ReplyDelete