Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

FAT BOOK PAGES ARE AWESOME!!

Hi friends!  Hope everyone is well!!

I am all messed up again :(  It only takes a little thing to throw me off.  Case in point, I had to do the school shopping marathon this weekend.  MADNESS I TELL YOU!!!  People will cut your throat for the jeans they need for their child.  Kids will fist fight over a sweat shirt.  Mother's screaming into the changing rooms, CRAZY!!.

Thankfully, I have boys.  Large will be a junior this year.  Small will be in 8th grade.  Meaning, they could care less.  Just give them jeans, t-shirts, a hoodie and they are good.  So when they try on their pants they know to come out so I can check the waist and be an embarrassing/annoying mother.  So no screaming for me.  My boys are well trained very well behaved!!  *snort* 

Meanwhile, I mad another fat book page before the shopping.  It just took me till now to remember to post it!!

 BLOGGER WON'T LET ME POST IT!

*****BLOGGER WON'T LET ME UPLOAD ANY PHOTOS! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UP YESTERDAY BUT IT WON'T LET ME.  IT ISN'T SAYING "NO" IT IS JUST SHOWING THE SCREEN THAT THE PICS WOULD COME UP ON, AND IT IS MAKING A CIRCLE GOING ROUND AND ROUND TO FOREVER!!  WHAT NOW???******

Sorry for the no picture post.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Daniella on your magazine items. I have missed you and everyone else. Took a job and trying to get things rearranged in my schedule. Just a little PRN care giving. I have had 2 clients and things went well. Won't take another clients for a few days however. Gotta get back to the fun things. Computers are many times a H/A. Yesterday I could not even get into my bank. Just as well I guess. As long as my money is there. Blessings sista blogger.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete