Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WOYWW!!

Hello party people!  Welcome to my desk!  Julia is the genius behind this, please remember to visit her!!

I am seeing that everyone must be really busy this time of year because I used to get up to 40 people visiting me, and last week less than half of that!  I hope it is the busy answer.  I'd hate to think you don't like me! LOL?

Last week, I had a huge mess on my desk.  The boxes on the desk here are the result!  I was working on them for a gift for someone.  Inside each, there is a gift.  They look pretty together, but they come apart and look great that way too!  I don't want to take too much time showing pictures, but I will show more another time.

Here is a close up of my boxes and my badge,

This is my staged picture.  I LOVE this!!  It is made with mostly Melissa Frances items.  The paper was cut to fit the boxes, and the trims were from her too.  The little bits like the buttons and pearls are from her as are the layered ephemera on top of the boxes.  The flowers are Prima.

Thanks for visiting, and have an awesome party today!!  If you leave a comment I promise to comment back!!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful boxes Daniella, so glad you showed us.
    Lynn//35

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply beautiful. Love your boxes, Daniella!

    Happy December to you...
    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniella, I have been missing for a few weeks but hope you get lots more comments this week. Your boxes are stunning, particularly like the staged photo of them. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #49

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniella, your boxes are gorgeous!!! Have a blessed week. LisaDV #86

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous boxes. They look a lot like a wedding cake. Fabulous.

    cheers, rachel #50

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful work.

    Happy WOYWW,

    #11 Apryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boxes are so pretty and love the flowers. Thanks for sharing. #76

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daniella- Those boxes are just beautiful. I love what you did with them. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boxes and I love the cards on your previous post too - that Christmas tree one is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl no. 21

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daniella, saw this on fb, it is GORGEOUS!!! Your staged pic turned out fabulous!

    Thank you for stopping by to see my felted bird nests this woyww!

    :)trisha
    #100 this week
    and making my woyww rounds a little late!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous boxes! Love the layered cake look! Happy WOYWW! Nan 85

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely busy...the days seem to fly faster each hour. Your boxes are gorgeous. You really rocked the layered cake with this project. Holiday Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! I love the soft look of them and the yellow is perfect.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey you! What a fun WOYWW! I'm so sad that I haven't been able to participate for a while because I've been SO busy! Love your creation, as always! **HUGS**

    ReplyDelete