Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

A LITTLE BOOK AND SUPERBOWL!!!

It was also Groundhog Day yesterday and I am so HAPPY!!!  Phil said we would get an early spring!!  And here in northern NJ, we need it!!

So today is Superbowl, and I have 3 "men" here so it is a big deal.  I enjoy a good football game too, and we always make a "bet" on which team will win.  It is our customary bet, 1 Quarter.  And we also get, what we call, the BIG SANDWICH!!  It is a braided ring bread sandwich full of delicious lunch meat.  YUM. But it really isn't that big.  Just enough for us to enjoy from lunch time till bedtime.  That is the best part of Superbowl Sunday here!!

I also made a sweet mini book for Altered Arts Magazine.  It is a little altered book and there is space in the top to change the picture to whoever you want.  I think it has a travel feel to it.  I used products from 7 Gypsies, the oval frame, the clear stamps and the paper tape.  And products from Prima, like the inks and the flower. The inside paper is my own monoprinted paper.  And there are all sorts of bits that I added to it.




Hope you are having an awesome weekend!!  Enjoy the Superbowl!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Daniella: Superbowl it is and we live in 49er country. You can imagine the energy around here. Your altered book is divine. All the details really add so much to the creativity of this. Great Job Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome altered book. My kids like superbowl just for the food. Although we just did potato skins and pizza yesterday. Then they watched a show with me and would go check on their Dad and the game every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET little book, Daniella! Tiny books full of goodies are so much fun, one of my favorite things to make. And all the little surprises when looking through someone else's creation, oh yes!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Daniella, I love all the layers! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book is so lovely designed, I admire all these sweet embellishments!

    ReplyDelete