Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WOYWW

Hello Friends!  Welcome to another WOYWW!!  Don't know what I'm talking about?  Click the link to visit our fearless leader Julia, she'll tell you all about it.

SO, here is my desk.
You see my badge, some stamps, distress ink and stain.  Some crackle paint too.  I was loving the latest newest spray inks ( I won't say the name), until I found Splash Inks!  Click the link to visit the Altered Pages store and get some because they are amazing!!!  This paper was painted grey and I sprayed the old favorite on it.  It just like disappeared.  It looked great wet, then dried invisible.  I took one of my mini misters and added the proper amount of ink to make red and sprayed it on and THAT is red ink sploches (not a technical term, just my word for sprays in clumps).  So that was a happy part of my over busy day.  I love spray ink!!

Enjoy snooping!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Daniella, you know if you push yourself to hard you will crash and get sick. You are a bad girl, ok telling off over. Glad you got to play this week and enjoy your toys. That really is a good red so vibrant.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza 41

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy girl, don't overwork, OK?! That said, I just LOVE your background with the red - what ya call it - splonges?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and happy woyww of course ;) Marit #77

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background! I love distress inks, stains, and now I am addicted to the paints. I am learning to use spray inks. I have a bunch, but am a bit challenged with them, so using a box helps me contain my over zealous spraying! I need to practice! Feel Better!! Winnie#70

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you can take it steady and get done what you want to x Love the spray ink effects
    Have a Lovely week Happy WOYWW Heather #71

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniella I hope you are feeling better now. It's been a while since I snooped on your desk. I always find inspiration on your desk. I just want to grab all my mists, sprays and have fun after I see your crafts. But then you know me, I put it off.

    I hope you feel better and have a blessed day. When you are up to it, come play at my desk.

    Belinda (37)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are feeling better. Your desk looks like a wonderful playland. Get messy, inky, and the results are beautiful backgrounds for your art. Wonderful Wednesday Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sorry to hear that you are getting so busy that you are having no fun times. I hope things settle down a bit and that you find some you time.
    I have bookmarked the ink link thank you for that
    Enjoy your WOYWW sunny day today
    Ria #64

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy as a bee!
    Glad you are better this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing better than a day playing with squirty ink! MMx #73

    ReplyDelete
  11. spray ink!! I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great desk, loving all of your stamps. Hope you have managed to get things done now without too much stress. happy WOYWW Gill x #93

    ReplyDelete