Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

HALLOWEEN CLIPBOARD

Is everyone in the Halloween spirit yet?  I know I am!!
I'm sharing a project I made for Sin City Stamps.  A decoration for my foyer table.


SUPPLIES:
Sin City Stamps Skeleton Plate
Sin City Stamps Halloween Bingo
The Robin's Nest Black Swirl Patterned Paper 
Stewart Superior Black India Ink
Ranger Distress Ink "Dried Marigold"
Misc. clipboard, ribbon and gauze


First gather your supplies and stamp your images.


Fussy cut swirls from Robin's Nest paper and adhere them to the clip board.  Stamp the Bingo card and cut it out.  Adhere it to the center of the clipboard.  Add ribbon to top by knotting it to the clip part.



Stamp fence and Witch and fussy cut them out.  Adhere them to the clipboard with foam dots.


Add some fun gauze around the edges.  I think it looks like cob webs!!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  I hope you are getting ready for your Halloween!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun home dec piece for Halloween! I have to admit, I am a sucker for Bingo Cards. We have an annual Halloween party - wouldn't it be fun to create a custom Bingo Game for the kids to play with? Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween Happiness Dear. Great clip board project. You are really on a creative journey my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute, Daniella. I hope you are feeling well this Fall- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete