Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

TRICK OR TREAT CONTAINERS!



Are you getting ready for Halloween?

I made some coffin treat containers for The Robin's Nest, using their awesome products!!
I decided to make a fun little scene for my coffin treat containers!  The background is such a cool paper!  It is called Haunted House Cardstock.  I used the Halloween Rub Ons to put the words "Halloween Night" on the background.  I stood up a few Pumpkin Glitter Chipboard pumpkins in the background.  The tombstone is a sticker from the Halloween Stickers.  I put it on a scrap of paper and bent the paper so it would stand up.  Soooo many fun Halloween items in the Robin's Nest Online Store!

NOW, back to the coffins!!
I traced the shape on the back of these 3 papers, Purple Crackle Glitter CardstockPumpkin Heads Cardstock, and Spiderweb Glitter Cardstock.  I cut them out, folded the edges and glued them. 

I like to use paper clips to hold my glued paper in place. 

 You can fill your coffin treat containers with candy or GHOSTS!!  Isn't that the cutest ghost ever?  He is a "Ghost Little Friend".  Super fun!  I added a few White Dew Drops to the top.

 I love this paper!  I tied a piece of black seam binding around this treat box *don't want to lose any of the candy!!* and added a few Obsidian Diamond Dew Drops to the corners.

 I added some gauze and flowers to the center of the coffin in the middle.  I also added orange Dew Drops, from the from the Halloween Dew Drops, around the whole edge.  Sweet!!  

This may sound weird, but look at the glow coming off of the first coffin!!  Do you think the Little Ghost Friend is flying around his coffin?

I hope you enjoyed my treat boxes!!  Please be sure to check out all that The Robin's Nest has to offer for your Halloween crafting!!
xxDaniella

1 comment:

  1. Very cute coffin treat boxes. I believe I do see an apparition hovering over the coffins. Your love of all things Halloween is shining forth on these projects dear...

    ReplyDelete