Finally! I'm getting around to getting Robert's graduation pictures in place. I have to get his 12th grade memory book finished, a little album I'm making for him about his senior year and pages for our yearly scrapbook.
I knew I had to get these things done now because in a week I have to start making Holiday Cards!
And I have the perfect papers for the job. Moxxie has several lines for Graduating, or School. They are awesome! I use paper from the Senior Year and Graduation Day lines. They go perfectly together!
- Moxxie "Graduation Day" Paper GD1354
- Moxxie "Keys To Success" Paper GD1355
- Moxxie Graduation Day Cardstock Stickers
- Moxxie "With Honors" Paper SR514
- Moxxie "Congratulations" Paper SR516
- Moxxie Senior Year Cardstock Stickers
- Moxxie Alpha Stickers~Black
I Layered the papers and did some stitching. Then I added some spray ink (of course!).I cut the different papers in flag/banner shapes and tucked them behind the picture. I embellished with Moxxie stickers and sequins and added the year to a glitter frame.
Please check for Moxxie at your local Scrapbook Store, they have designs for every single occasion you can think of!