Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

SUSAN K. WECKESSER #CHRISTMASLOVECAMPAIGN



Susan K. Weckesser has started her annual Christmas Love Campaign!!  Please click the link to read all about this AMAZING labor of love she created!  I KNOW you will want to join in and spread the love!!

I made this tag for for The Christmas Love Campaign.  I intend to use it on a gift for someone special!
I started with Susan's Live In Color Cardstock.  It was a fabulous neutral pattern with a splatter pattern on it.  Then I used Susan's Stencil to put the "25" on the bottom of the tag.  I used 2 of Susan's stamp sets, World Of Christmas and Very, Very Merry.   I colored the tag stamped image with Tombow's Dual Brush MarkersThe edges and stamped images were inked with Ranger Distress Inks.  

I added a little ink splatter to the Merry Christmas stamped image to go with the splatter on the paper.  I finished with gauze, Prima flowers and some Ranger Stickles.

Please visit Susan's blog to read all about #christmaslovecampaign.  I know you will want to join the fun and give a little LOVE!
xxDaniella

1 comment: