Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

THANK YOU!!

I just have to say a HUGE thank you to everyone for your beautiful emails and blog comments.  It means so much to me to have so many people thinking of and praying for me and my family.  My heart just swells with gratitude!!

I am so thankful that we made it through this with our health and our home still intact.  So many are still suffering and my thoughts are with them.

We are pretty much back to "normal".  With the exception of my precarious tree.  Time will tell with that.  

You are the best blog friends a girl could ever have!!!

I've received so many emails and blog posts that it will take me a while before I can get to all of you, but know I thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you made it through the storm intact. I have been thinking and prayer about you:)
    Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you are safe and sound, Daniella. Hurricanes are scary things! Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete