Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

ATC's

I hope everyone enjoyed a lovely Father's Day yesterday!!

Today, I have some ATC's I made for Altered Arts Magazine.  I made them using many sponsor products that I received when I started working for them.  It is a set of 5 (sort of) that I call "License  Plates".  They use two different types of ATC's.  3 of them are on glossy blanks that I bought from Altered Arts Magazine years ago, and the other 2 are thick blanks.  The thick cards are painted with Yasutomo "Niji" Pearlescent watercolor paints I got from Altered Pages and in the other 3 glossy cards I used Ranger Alcohol Inks.
After I painted/inked the backgrounds I started layering my elements!  The next layer was a Hero Arts background stamp called "Italian Poetry", then I used 7 Gypsies paper tape and clear stamp set "Numero".  The ink I used is from Prima.  I didn't know they made ink, but they are so awesome!  They are a chalk based fluid ink, and it dries quickly.  Even over the alcohol inks.  Then, I cut the license plates out of a piece of paper I got in an ephemera pack.  I think it might be Tim Holtz?  After I cut them individually, I applied them with glue.  Last, I die cut some flowers, crumpled them up and glued them to the bottom.  The pearl in the center is like the icing on the cake!!

I know I owe some of you an ATC, and I will be using these to send you so watch your mail!!

Have an awesome day!!

6 comments:

  1. they are gorgeous!Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I keep looking for places to find packs of themes but do not know what to look for. Can you give me a location or craft store?
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniella,

    Great ATCs! The advantage of running late visiting desks for WOYWW so late is I get to see other posts!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniella Dear it makes me so happy to see you creating such fun pieces. These ATCs are wonderful. Happy Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Love them! Thanks for sharing your creative process!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, O love these! Hope you had a good Fathers day too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete