Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

RED LITTLE BIRD HOUSE

You may remember me decorating some little bird houses last year and since it is spring I thought I would make another!!!  I made one just like this as a gift to my friend Cindy Adkins last Christmas.  I loved the way it turned out, so I've made this one...
I painted the birdhouse with off white spray paint first, then started decorating!! I used gauze, flowers, pearls, ribbon, a butterfly or two and swirly wire.  I have a few birdhouses in mt house that are really big.  I think I'm going to get a birdhouse a little bigger than this and decorate it for my living room.  Which is where my big birdhouses are.

Thanks for looking and have an awesome weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. i just adore your little birdhouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your talent Daniella. Sorry I haven't been by for a while. Lupus reared its ugly head.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Daniella! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me happy to see you creating. This little birdhouse is very pretty. Happy Hearts Creating...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty dear Daniella! Thank you for your visit and sweet offer of a card. I can't access your email for some reason. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete