I made a fun tag to share with you today, using SinCity Stamps and Die Cuts.
- #8 Manilla Tag *I buy mine on ebay, 100 at a time*
- SinCity Stamps "Clockworks Inspired by Terri Sproul" Stamp Set
- SinCity Stamps "Keys and Keyhole Die Cuts"
- Ranger Distress Inks, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge
- Ranger "Timeworks" Mask
- Stewart Superior India Ink Pad
Start with a light neutral ink as your background color for your tag.
*You know, SinCity now has Masks! BIG selection to choose from!!*
Place your mask on your tag. Ink over it with a brighter color of ink so you get a really good contrast in color.
Go around the edges of the tag with the Vintage Photo ink. Using the Stewart Superior India Ink, stamp some Roman Numerals, Clock Hands and Screw Head stamps on your tag.
And finish by putting some of the Die Cut Keys on a piece of rope and tying it to the top of the tag. Finish tag with a few pearls.
I was thinking of all the things you can do with this tag. You could use the numerals like place cards at a party. The numerals can be made to show an age for a birthday present tag. Or just make some tags because you like using Roman Numerals! I just think these stamps look so cool! I've used them several times already!!
Have an awesome day!!