Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A SPLASH INK CARD

I love using my Splash Ink in different ways.  I made this card with some stamps and made a Splash spray on the background.  I colored the stamped butterflies and flowers with Splash Ink too.
To start, I cut some watercolor paper.  Then, I mixed 3 Splash Ink Colors to use.  I picked a navy blue, a true red and a dark green to match the Pastel Yuzen Paper  background.  I loaded a paintbrush with Splash Ink and tapped it with a pencil over the paper.  Then, I stamped the flowers, butterflies and sentiment on top.  Using a very fine paintbrush, I colored in the images and added more dots of color. I finished with my Superfine Black Permawriter, outlining the butterflies.

Have an awesome day!!
xxDaniella

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing wonderful information, it is really nice information.
    perfect-look-of-house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniella,

    Great card, love the colours and thanks for explaining how you created the splatter effect, really nice.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete