Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

POCKET ART JOURNAL



Hi!  I have an art journal I made for SinCity Stamps to share with you today.  It is a mini, so you can take it with you wherever you go.  It measures 4.5"x3" and is made with Mixed Media paper so it is ready for all of your artsy techniques.  I even decorated it a little, so jotting down ideas or experiences is super easy!  



This is a side view  The album is made with plenty of room for you to add tons of stuff to the pages. There is even a little pocket to put things in you want to add later.

A little glimpse inside shows some spray ink and stamping.  I made 3 "signatures" of 2 pieces of paper each to put inside, for a total of 12 pages. "Signature" is a book binding term for how you add the inside pages.

I made a tutorial to show you how I this tiny journal.



Check out How to Make a Mini Art Journal. by Daniella Hayes on Snapguide.

Thanks for visiting!  If you make a one please be sure to tell me!  I would love to see it!!
xxDaniella

4 comments:

  1. I love this journal... I think its purplegoodness was MADE for ME!! My address is.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this and thank you for the fabulous tutorial. This really makes my heart sing. You are the best Missy Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, Danielle, that we both worked on mini journals last week! Mine is even tinier... I LOVE your purple journal and the inside.. it's so you!

    ReplyDelete