Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hello Sunshine!



Hello Sunshine!  Are you ready for Spring??  I seriously can not wait.  The snow piles outside are too tall and are all dirty now.  The temperatures are so cold and the winds never seem to stop.  And for some reason, there hasn't been any sun in months.  I've never seen that happen.  It is grey skies all the time.  So yes, I am ready for Spring!!
I made this card for Moxxie, using their gorgeous "Springtime" collection.  I cut my card layers from the Dandelion Wishes and In Bloom papers and the sentiment is from the Springtime Cut-outs.

I've had this stamp and stencil set for a while now and thought a big orange flower would be perfect on this card!  When is an orange flower not perfect on any card?


First, I stenciled the flower outline on the paper.


Then, I stamped the flower in the center with white ink.  BOOM!  Instant awesome!  I added a few leaves and stuff to the flower with a marker.


Super fun card to spread some Spring Fever!!


Please follow the links to check out all the products Moxxie has to offer.  You can also find Moxxie at your LSS!  

xxDaniella


6 comments:

  1. I can feel the wind blowing in your card! Come on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning. Love the technique. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning. Love the technique. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the stencil and stamp work together, very cool! Hope the snow melts soon and reveals all the spring time flowers! We should be in the middle 60's today, a break from the rain and cool weather, so I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the I tensity if the colors but still how soft and whimsical the card is! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness!!!! I was here for the TE/Tombow hop and completely lost my train of thought when I saw this breath-taking card!!!! Oh, my goodness!!! This is the most gorgeous thing I have seen in a long time. WOW!!! Pinned!!! TFS.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete