Hello! Today I am sharing an art journal page for SinCity Stamps, using their stamps and stencils.
- SinCity Stamps "Clockworks Inspired by Terri Sproul" stamp Set
- SinCity Stamps "Love of Butterflies" stamp set
- SinCity Stamps "Terri Sproul's Alphabet Set"
- SinCity Stamps "Heart Stencil"
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso, Acrylic Paints, Carbon Black Spray Ink
- Stewart Superior India Ink Pad
- Black India Ink in a Fineliner Applicator
- Palate Knife, Water Brush
I started by applying my Primary Yellow acrylic paint to my journal with a water brush and let it dry.
Then I added some words to my background with my Fineliner. I know it looks like scribbles but I know what it says *wink*. I let this layer dry.
I applied some Gesso over the words with a palate knife. And again, let it dry.
I framed the page with pink acrylic paint and a sponge. I also added some pink paint to the inside of the pages.
When that was dry I sprayed the black spray ink through the heart stencil and let it dry.
Now I laid my stamps out to decide where to put them. I don't know why but "Tempus Fugit" was in my head for days. I took 4 years of Latin in high school, because I'm
an idiot awesome *lol* and thought the roman numerals and the butterflies were so very fitting. I stamped the stamps with black India ink.
I used the Terri Sproul Alphabets to write "Tempus Fugit" on the bottom which means Time Flies *i'm sure you all knew that*. Time really does fly! I feel like things are going by so fast lately it is making me dizzy. I hope things start slowing down soon. I like to cherish each moment.
Thank you for visiting! I hope you are inspired by my page. Please go to the SinCity Stamps store and get some of these amazing stamps!! You will LOVE them!