Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

TOMBOW USA AND WAFFLE FLOWER BLOG HOP


This week Tombow USA is teaming up with Waffle Flower Crafts to bring you a blog hop full of inspiration! Make sure you visit Tombow USA and Waffle Flower on Facebook and tell them how much you loved this Blog Hop!
You were on Sabrina's Blog but if you need to go back at the beginning go to theWaffle Flower Blog!

I made this fun card with the awesome dies and stamps I got from Waffle Flower!
I used the Waffle Flower Flutter Stamp Set and the Waffle Flower Rosette Hearts Template Die.  The banner and little butterflies came with the die set.  I also used the Waffle Flower Tiny Twine Bow Die on one of my hearts.  

The Rosette Heart Die makes these strips that you accordion fold to make the hearts. I attached the 2 strips together with my Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.  Mono Multi glue dries fast and was perfect for this.  I then glued the ends together and made the heart rosette.

While my rosette hearts were drying, I adhered pattern paper to my card with my favorite Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive.  Then I stamped the hearts from the Flutter stamp set.

To attach the rosette hearts to the card, I used the new Tombow Adhesive Dots.  Then I used Mono Multi Glue to add the butterflies to the card.

Here's what you can win!
  

Waffle Flower is giving away Doily Square Die and Doily Square Stamp Set.
You have until June 5th, 2015 to comment and the winner will be announced on June 6th.
If you want an extra entry go to the Tombow USA Facebook Page and let them know what your favorite thing on this hop was!

YOUR NEXT STOP IS

Thank you so much for visiting!!  Enjoy the hop and good luck!!
xxDaniella

32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I like the stamping on the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those 3D hearts! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Daniella. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the heart rosettes. I have made circles but never hearts...I think i have something fun to try while crafting tonight! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! Love the rosette hearts and the stamped hearts behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rosette hearts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rosette hearts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen rosettes in heart shapes before. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daniella Dear you are being so uber creative with paper and colors and FUN!!! Love everything...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and loving
    the hearts!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how the hearts turned out! And there's a vintage touch to it

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very cute card...The hearts are amazing when they are put together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such fun elements! Love how you used them and your beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love those heart rosettes. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, lobe the heart rosettes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. I love the color of the hearts and butterflies - so pretty against the muted color of the background. The hearts look so nice - I'll have to look into getting this die.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a totally sweet card, Daniella!! These heart rosettes and the color combo you used are just wonderful. LOVE how you positioned your little butterflies on the dotted heart outlines to make it look like they are flying around in that pattern. Awesome work, my friend!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful and so sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those heart rosettes. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun and so well done - intrigued by the way you made the rosettes - great use of both companies products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty--I like the heart rosettes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So very prettY! Love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the heart!! Such a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty. Love the folded hearts. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  26. love that heart pinwheel...........

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty! Love the muted colors, and of course, the heart rosettes and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete