Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

ANOTHER CARD

Everyone knows I LOVE Melissa Frances Products.  I have tons of her beautiful papers, resins, embellishments, stamps, books, ephemera and more.  I reach for her products so often that I keep the in a basket so I can get to them easily!  After making this card, I decided to send it in to her senior creative director Carolyn Peeler.  She is teaching in Italy right now (how cool is that?), but she wrote to tell me she was putting the card on the Melissa Frances Blog today!  They are just so sweet!  And Melissa Frances is so sweet too.  I've been chatting and messaging with her too.  Another busy woman.  She is going all around the country to conventions, trade shows and appearances at stores right now.  It is just a nice feeling to have people admire your work and take time out of their busy schedules to tell you that.

This card is about "Appreciate".  I Appreciate all of you who visit me!!!  Your visits and comments mean so much!!!



5 comments:

  1. this is beautiful, its so,,,,, YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning & feminine Daniella - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Daniella,

    Congrats! You go girl! This card is beautiful!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, beautiful card sweetie! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully designed and created Daniella Dear. Congratulations. Melissa Francis is always such a resource for beauty and romance. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete