Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

MONOPRITED CARDS

I know I've mentioned (like a million times) my love affair with monoprinting.  I had seen this technique on different blogs but I could never understand how to do it. Then, in an issue of Altered Arts Magazine the super awesome Trisha Too wrote a technique article on it and I've been hooked ever since.  

Today, I am showing 2 cards I made from my monoprinted paper.
The one on the right was showing on a WOYWW post.  I LOVE the background!!  The "inspire" and the butterfly are stamps. I colored the butterfly and I used glossy accents over it.  The card on the left is also on an awesome background and I added a house I had left over from my "whimsical" project that was published in Somerset Studio.  The words are from an alphabet stamp set I have.

I hope you like the cards I've made for Altered Arts Magazine.  I have more wonderful projects to share so look for them in coming blog posts.  I also have some  wonderful news to share too!!

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I do like the cards, very much!They look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can honestly say I have never tried monoprinting and truth be told really don't know what it is. Your cards are wonderful. Happy Hearts Creating Dear...

    ReplyDelete