Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WOYWW

Happy WOYWW!  Please remember to visit our fearless leader Julia, without whom this party would not be possible.

Here is my desk.
Nothing much going on.  I have been so busy with my new puppy!!  If you want to read about that, click HERE.

Other than that, I got a lovely email from someone at Stampington & Company, telling me that I am in the current publication called "400 more ideas", formerly known as "The Stamper's Sampler Catch Up Issue.  She told me that I was in the magazine before I even got it!  I didn't have time to take pictures of the work inside (I have this superstition that I don't take pictures of my work before I send it in because I don't want to jinx it) so I will just tell you that I am on pages 30, 101, 116, and 120.  The work they picked I forgot I made!  I will take pictures and show them off soon.

SO, enjoy peeking and I will have a much more productive desk next week!
Thank you for all your lovely comments.  I answer every one!!

15 comments:

  1. Aw hope your puppy is settling well. I know the feeling I've been consumed with settling my new dog Baxter, can't believe he's been here 2 half weeks! Hope it goes well for you. Take care Zo xx 65

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being published , always a nice feeling. Francesca #85

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work space, thanks for sharing.

    Have a great week and happy crafting

    Candace #62

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being published! I will look for you on those pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on being published xx
    Hope you are having lots of fun with your pup and they are not too mischievous!
    Have a Beautiful week Heather WOYWW # 74

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations of getting published, I don't get that mag, so you will have to show it in photos.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 50

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the desk shot, and congrats on the magazine! Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #118 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Daniella
    wow look at you with all those pages in the magazine, is it available in the UK do you know? You must be really please with the coverage. I looooove your puppy
    Thanks for sharing your desk today, Happy WOYWW hope you have a great week
    Ria #42

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you! I have never submitted anything for publication yet and think it is so great! Enjoy the new pup!
    Winnie #75

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha lots of people saying they are not busy crafting today. Congrats on the mag!
    Best wishes Lea
    aka Brawny #144

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you go girl...Congratulations on your published works in Stampington. Always so good to be recognized for your creative work. Happy Creative Heart Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go Daniella! I have thought about submitting some of my stuff but don't know where to start. I will have to see if I can get the magazine here in the states! How have you been feeling recently? Meds working better/
    Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing! Vickie #36

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Daniella, published multiple times in one issue - brilliant! Aw, the puppy. Am a bit jealous..and also - haven't you got enough to do?!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats my friend on the publication, and on four pages too! Awesome!!! Have a great week and happy, belated, woyww. Marit #102

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your publication! Isn´t that awesome. You must be very proud! I understand that you have to spend time with your puppy - they grow so fast! Enjoy your time with it. Thanks for sharing!
    Gabriele #112

    ReplyDelete