Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

SHOW AND TELL!

What's goin' on friends?  Are any of you newbies?  Today is Debbiedoos Newbie Party!!  I love Monday because of this party!  I've met so many amazing people!~!

I hope your weekend has been lovely!!  I see so many blogs talking about how Spring has sprung!!  Not really here in northern NJ.  We are having a cold spell, and there is talk of SNOW again!!  Tomorrow morning and Wednesday too.  gross.

So, as the title says, I have show and tell today!!  First, did everyone check out the moon last night?  It was called a super moon.  The moon was 33,000 miles closer to earth (give or take?) and she was BEAUTIFUL!! take a look.
I love the glow!!  Look how bright she is!!  You can see the cloud underneath.  Awesome!

 Continuing on with the "show" part of this post, my studio is coming along!!  It looks AWFUL in the pictures I'm about to show you, but believe it or not, it's close to ready!!
A picture of my unfinished closet.  It has shelves on a track system so I can move them when I like.  And, I opted for no door.  I'd rather have a curtain covering it.

This picture shows that my husband is a PIG when he works!  The cabinets that are there came with the house.  They were some awful greyish color.  Nothing a can of spray paint can't fix!!

Pardon the mess again. ugh.  But that stack of drawers is one of my favorite things.  They were in a dentists office that my husband renovated.  He asked if he could have them, and they said yes!!  Again, they were spray painted too, a few years ago when we got them.  I love how the top 2 are really shallow, so I can put small things in them and the rest are deep.  Talk about a money saver!!  And my countertop is awesome too, I think.


I will continue to update you with my studio status!!

On to tell.  A dear friend, CindyLew, who is a wonderful artist, and a wonderful friend gave me an award last week.  I thought that was so lovely!!  Then, the week went wonky, and I was so mental, I didn't know what day was what, and I forgot to publicly thank her!!!  Now, I don't usually like awards, not because I am ungrateful, but because I never know who to give them to!  SO, I'm not going to give it to anyone, because I would give it to ALL OF YOU NEWBIES!!!  I just want to thank Cindy for thinking of me!  You are AWESOME!!  Everyone check out her fabulous blog!

Have fun seeing all of the awesome blogs, and make a ton of friends!!  Remember, if you will be my new blog follower/friend, I promise to follow you back!!

20 comments:

  1. Hope you get Spring soon, I wore flip flops today, so happy! I saw the moon last night, it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and I love the way your studio is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the moon! It have been really cloudy all weekend here so I was not able to see it, a little sad because I wanted to take a picture. Congrats on the awards!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I saw your link on Debbie's Newbie Party and decided to visit. I love the design of your blog. I'm now a new follower. I'd love it if you visited me and followed me as well.
    http://cottageatthecrossroads.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! You are really working hard and I can't wait to see the end result! Fantastic. Thanks for joining me Daniella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took pictures of the moon Sunday nite! It was huge and bright! Great job your doing on that project. It will be fun to see the finished project.

    Please stop by for my Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daniella (I have always liked that name, by the way!), I think we must have similar weather systems- we are expecting snow here as well. I really like your idea of not having a door on the closet and opting for a curtain instead. I wanted to compliment you on your artist talent...your work is beautiful! I really like the picture of the soldier and lady in your previous post...it sings to the romantic in me. Thanks for stopping by my blog- I have added you as well- I just love finding great new blogs like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I express how excited I am that your blog looks all girly and then you have ckulls embedded within it! That's great! Glad you found me from Debbie-Dos!! That moon looks amazing! Thanks for your sweet comment on my chalkboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award - thats fab! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Daniella! Love the moon picture! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back now! :) ps -your background is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shot of the moon--it was beautiful! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog--and for following me:-) Means a whole lot!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. hiya visiting from debbis newbie party xgoing to have a browse around your blog now it looks great x tfs hope to see youat mine soon x
    xmaggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daniella,
    Congratulations on your award.

    Who would think we would wake up to snow, sleet and rain. lol
    Your blog looks very pretty. I can't wait to see the transformation of your studio.
    Dee
    Your new follower from Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog Daniella, your cabinets and your room are going to be great, have a fun week! Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks great Daniella. I feel the same way. We got a little snow today and some rain. so not spring : (

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you lots of warm weather soon! Beautiful blog. :)
    Found you from Debbiedoos, and am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Daniella! Thanks for finding me on Debbiedoos and for following me. Now back at ya! Love, love, love you blog header. Did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Daniella, What a lovely blog! And I love that skeleton's face peeking out on the header. The moon was gorgeous the other night! ~Cheers, Michelle {new follower}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome to have a peek in you 'growing' studio!!! Never mind the mess, it's going to be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic. I am so jealous of your creative space I would love a spot to retreat to so i can make a mess creating and just close the door!!

    Stopping by via Debbiedoos Blog. I love love love the idea of a newbie blog hop, so fantastic.

    I wanted to make sure to come and give you a very warm welcome to the blogsphere and let you know we are having lots of fun over on my blog and you are invited!

    There are so many FUN things happening over on Dandelion Wishes!!!
    We are .....
    *Taking Back Monday, one Etsy giveaway at a time. Come enter to win something awesome EVERY Monday!
    *Airing our dirty little secrets with Friday Confessional. Confess, link up, feel better...I promise!
    *Keeping it positive every weekend with My Happy List. What's on YOUR Happy List this week? Post and link up...its a party y'all!
    *Every month we give a prompt for a VLOG..yep, turn the volume up, we are talking video posts people!
    *And there are crownings happening for Queen for the Day...finally, the royal recognition you deserve.

    See something for everyone…come say hello!

    ReplyDelete