Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

ALTERED ARTS MAGAZINE SUMMER ISSUE IS OUT NOW!!

And guess who's work is on the cover???

MINE!!
I made this mail art envelope and tied together some of my great grandmother's old post cards with my grandmother's lace.  I also made "Postcards" for this issue.  They are just the pieces of paper I leave out to clean off a paint brush, or get ink/paint off of a stamp.  But they are so nice, I like to send them to people!  
These are the Postcards I made.  Now, I can send them out!!  They are just so fun!  You don't realize how awesome wiping off a brush will look!

There are so many awesome articles inside!!  You should really check this issue out!!  You can just visit Altered Arts Magazine to see how to get yours!  And thank you so much for visiting!!  I will be back to tell you all about the Claudine Hellmuth Class I am taking now!

2 comments:

  1. Daniella Dear Congratulations! The cover!!! You are really a creative Superstar my dear! Love the envelope art and postcards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo, congratulations "Cover Girl"! Awesome project, so glad they chose it. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete