Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

WOYWW

It is another WOYWW!  If you don't know what I'm talking about, visit Julia's blog.  She has all the answers!!

This is my work desk AND a project I finished.
My badge is in the middle of my desk, on top of my Tim Holtz Gears masks.  I have inks, embossing powder, Copic markers and adhesive.  Other random stuff can be seen all around.  I made a project I will show you now, but I am still making one that I can't show you yet.  I will show it off to all of you as soon as I can.

 This is what I can show you.  This tag is made for Altered Arts Magazine using some sponsor products. The man with the gears is from Stampendous.  It is called "Gear Head" and the other stamps are from 7Gypsies, the set is called "Numero".  You can see where I used my masks, and where I used the embossing powders.  I think this tag is super fun.  I love Steampunk!

As always, thank you so much for visiting me and leaving me such wonderful comments!!  You are all awesome!!   Enjoy the party!!

17 comments:

  1. Love the tag. Happy crafting #12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag, love the stamps and the red on it is so eye-catching.
    Thanks for sharing - happy WPOYWW - Hugs, Neet 16 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can never resist some steampunk, your tag is lovely and the red wings are eye catching. Annette #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Tag,love those red wings. I have that set of masks, use them a LOT! #49

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag! Very steampunk, which I adore. What a beautiful blog you have! Altered Arts magazine is great! They once featured something I made, which was a big surprise to me!#54 Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daniella
    wow great desk there for us this morning I am loving the gears masks just love steampunk.
    Your tag is great such a good use of stamps building of layers and great colour
    Happy WOYWW today I hope the rest of the week is a good one for you
    Ria #52

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag.
    Happy WOYWW and I wish you a lovely week
    xx Monique #74

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am loving those gears! Super tag too. Take care Zo xx 69

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag, the red wings are a nice addition. Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pop of zingy red
    :)
    Laura
    83

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag, love those Numero stamps and that red is a real wow! Have a happy week MMx #47

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS - the red wings are really eye popping. This is a fabbo tag :-)
    Happy WOYWW

    IKE xx #30

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant tag, love steampunk as well. Hugs. Pam#27

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so love steampunk only wish I had more time to play and create some. Awesome tag.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 81

    ReplyDelete
  15. i can't do steampunk to save my life - kudos to you! Don't be fretful about not being number one on the list - it makes me laugh that you are..we'll find you anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely adore Steampunk but never try it myself. I am entranced by it. Your tag is fab! Safe and Festive Fourth Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the Altered Arts Magazine piece...Not a Steampunk type myself but I love the gears and the techniques you used!

    ReplyDelete