Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ATB

Today I want to share with you my ATB, Artist Trading Block.  I got them from Altered Pages.  You get 3 blocks for $2.00.  What an awesome deal!  3 blocks to decorate and trade for only $2.00.  I'll tell you, I would buy anything for $2.00 so I think this is amazing!
I painted the block red and added  items from the new kit "Alice's Mad Tea Party" from The Mailbox Muse. Click the link to learn all about the kit and the club.  I made one of the projects in the idea book!

And, there is still time to join us at the Altered Pages Challenge Blog.  The theme is "Dreamy Nights".  There is a prize!  And, the design team made projects too.  YOU get to vote and pick the one you like best.  The winner gets a prize too!!  So please click the link and vote for your favorite!!  I made a Dreamy tag for the challenge.

6 comments:

  1. its beautiful and so much fun too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniella,
    Lovely work again and I love your Dream Tag.
    Hope you are as well as can be.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks look fab and yours looks great!! Wished postage from the US to the UK wasn't so expensive, I would order some like a shot, they look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, and I agree, who wouldn't buy those for $2.00, what a steal! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ATB complete with an ATC. $2 now days is a bargain for anything. Great finished project Daniella Dear. Keep on creating...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check it out tooo,,,,,,your creativity is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete