Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

JULY CHALLENGE AT ALTERED PAGES CHALLENGE BLOG!

This month's challenge is up on the challenge blog!  The theme is Dreamy Nights.  Click the link to join us!!  There will be a prize!!

Here is what I made for the challenge.
I started with my Gelli Plate (the best tool in the universe!!) to get the black paint on a cardstock tag.  I glued some gauze to the tag so it would look like a cloud. Then, I used the collage sheet Once in a Blue Moon to put the full moon on top.  To get the glitter and silver on the tag I used a Wink of Stella pen.  This is AMAZING!!!  I got that wonderful silver AND that lovely glitter on the bottom from the same pen!!  Not 2 different sides, one pen, one brush side, all in one!!  Here is what Jean Moore, the Altered Pages.com owner, had to say about it:
"They REALLY WORK! Perfect for writing AND adding controlled glitter to your projects. The Nylon brush tip produces thick and thin lines allowing artistic freedom. Archival Quality"
The store has 4 colors to choose from, Gold, Silver, Orange and Purple.  They are AWESOME!!
Finally. I added the stamped sentiment about dreams.
I hope you will join us this month!!  And don't forget to check the store for all of your artsy needs!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Daniella, very atmospheric, love that wispy cloud effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely DREAMY! I love every element you added to the tag. Blue Moon...Oh Yeah!
    Brilliant Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag hon, love that glitter pen! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and Inspiring tag design, love the shimmer and detail x
    Looks a Fab challenge - Thinking cap on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag. Love the moon and the sparkle

    ReplyDelete