Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH'S TECHNIQUE TOOLBOX CLASS

I have been so busy lately because I am taking a class taught by the awesome Claudine Hellmuth!!!  It is called Technique Toolbox and is a 5 week online course.  We learn a mixed media technique every day for 5 weeks, and Claudine is there to help us and answer questions.  It is so fun, and I love learning how to do some things I never thought of trying!  I am enjoying every day of this class.  Here are just 4 of the techniques I learned so far.

Photo Transfer



 Inking over embossed Canvas

 Photo Tinting

 Collage with no bubbles

As I make more project pieces I will show them here. Thanks for visiting and have an AWESOME day!!

4 comments:

  1. Great job on your projects! I am a Claudine fan- have always wanted to take one of her classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects Danielle and how wonderful that your are having so much fun with it all. Look forward to seeing your next ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to take classes and learn new techniques?! Each of these pieces are wonderful. How very fun to see you creating so much. Happy Creative Heart Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having fun, lovely pieces too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete