Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

GUESS WHAT???!!!!

EEK!!!
I was going to go shopping on Saturday, and I stopped off to get the mail first.  And WHAT THE HECK!!  CHECK OUT WHAT WAS IN THE BOX!!!

That is right!  The bonus issue of Altered Arts Magazine!!
And who was in it?

ME!!  Page 38!!  "Christmas with Love Tag Book by Daniella Hayes!!!
I wrote notes in yellow on the picture of the Table of Contents!!

This is a picture of the picture that is the first page in my 4 page spread!!  I made this tag book, for Christmas last year.  Inside are tags, in little pockets.  The tags can be used for so many things, like place cards, or package tags, even bookmarks!! The whole book was hand made and decorated by me!!

This is the second page, with my title on top, and of course my name!!  And the materials and directions are there too.

BUT, if you want to see the rest, or learn how I did it, you are going to have to buy the magazine!!  I can't "kiss and tell"  LOL!!!

As you can see, I am as giddy as can be!  What a fabulous weekend pick me up!!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you like what you see!!

PLEASE FORGIVE THE POOR PICTURES!  I WAS PHOTOGRAPHING THE MAGAZINE,
***ALL PICTURES ARE PROPERTY OF ALTERED ARTS MAGAZINE!!!***  


18 comments:

  1. how exciting for you, you must be over the moon, well deserved I might add,You are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It is totally fantastic that you were featured! Well done! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful Daniella! Congratulations, We don't get magazines like that in the UK. If you're still 'up in the air' just mind you don't fall!
    Love and Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! WTG Daniella!! Fame at last...
    is the magazine available in the UK?
    Would love to read more.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, looks like an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW, this is super-duper exciting!!!! I am SOOOO happy for you and it is fabulous news, Daniella!!!! You rock!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. great congratulations to you Daniella! you should be happy as can be! how wonderful to have your talent recognized in this way. i shall try to pick up my own copy as soon as i can! xo & merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun I am so proud of you,and really happy for you sweetie could not have happened to a nicer kinder,more talented lady love hugs cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, congratulations Danielle!!! Now that's some Christmas gift!!!! Enjoy, be proud, you deserve it more then anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Daniella! YOU go girl!!!!!!!!


    xo,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I am excited for you. Congratulations. I might have to order this, I don't think I have ever seen in on the mag stand. You are amazing sista.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! How exciting, it is magical to see your name in print! enJOY~

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! Congratulations!!! Rockin' your art again!
    I love the sweet tag book.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  14. FANTASTIC! What a blessing! YOU have talent, girl! Congratulations on being published! Blessings, Regina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Danielle! How exciting for you!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your work is beautiful, congratulations,

    ReplyDelete