Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

PINK SATURDAY!!

Hello everyone!  I hope you have had an awesome week!  Did you get all of your shopping done?  I'm almost there!!  

I want to show off my "blue Christmas" house, but first, I have to say a few thank you's!!!

First, I have to thank Cindy Adkins for her gorgeous present!  You are so thoughtful Cindy!!
She is also giving away a fabulous workshop.  She has the best advice!!  Click the link and check it out, it is free!!!

Then, I got a sweet card from Dee Lapin who also included a precious pin she made!  It is a cross.  So thoughtful Dee thank you!!

And Sherry send me a beautiful card with another inside.  That was a few weeks ago!  I am so sorry Sherry!!  Thank you so much!!

Last, my friend Erica  sent me a wonderful card showing off her and her family.  Her daughter is adorable!

So there you go!  I am bad because I didn't have time to take pics!  Sorry!!

Now, we have to thank Beverly for hosting our party every week!!  
The theme is just Christmas, no matter what color!!  So here are some pics for you!
 This is my armoire in my family room.
And a pic of the dining area.

This shows how high the ceilings are.  The tree is 12 feet!  

And my tree alone.  Isn't it pretty???
I had a bunch more, with me pointing out how ugly the air conditioner is up there!!!  I hate it, and I will think of something to hide it with eventually.  For now, pretend you can't see it!!! LOL!!
Enjoy your weekend!!

14 comments:

  1. Your big tree is beautiful and everything else looks beautiful, too. Could you have some paint made to match the walls and then paint the air conditioner? Then it would essentially "disappear". Hope you are having a great week~ xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. HPS!

    Love your decor and your tree is so pretty!
    Menu? It really feels like sitting at your table...he, he, he!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh--Your house is stunning, Daniella!! WOW!!! I love your tree and all your furniture--It is sooo dreamy!!!

    Sending Christmas (((hugs))) to you, my friend,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks lovely, beautiful! I like Nana Diana's idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree is beautiful! LOve all your pictures! I don't see an a/c at all!!
    Merry Christmas!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delight to see these lovely decors.!

    Pink at my page, please come and see. Have a wonderful holiday from my family to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday sweet Daniella, I didn't get a post up yet, been sick and now I have 3 little ones spending the night so they can decorate Gingerbread men and houses tomorrow, thought I would stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas and let you know you have been in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree is awesome! I just love, love, love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree is beautiful.
    Merry Christmas
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Daniella, your tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tree is beautiful Daniella. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Air Conditioner? What Air Conditioner? All I see is a magnificent tree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Daniella! your decorations are simply lovely. thanks for sharing these photos!

    ReplyDelete