Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

TAG A DAY CHRISTMAS PARTY DAY 4!

How are we doing  today?  I'm great!  I LOVE this tag!  

I started by doing the paper napkin technique.  I love the Christmas images on it.  Then, I layered gauze that I colored with inks.  Then flowers, a snap and a fabulous image from Dezinaworld.  It is from the Christmas Children sheet.  Aren't they so sweet!!

And of course, the matching ornaments!!

I am so happy you are visiting me and coming to my party!  You are all awesome!!

6 comments:

  1. Another great tag Daniella!!! I just love your gorgeous xmas ornaments too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ornaments Daniella and what a seriously pretty (and cute) tag.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag, just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! How did you color the gauze? Is it just 'regular' bandage-type gauze? Pretty clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is precious, Daniella!! And I adore your ornament too--YOU are amazing, my friend!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative, lovely colors and so clever to use the pearls on the ornaments1

    ReplyDelete