Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

TAG A DAY PARTY LAST DAY!

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who visited my party this week.  You are all AWESOME!!!

This is the final tag.  I LOVE this one!!  The beautiful blue of winter, and that beautiful image of the vintage girl  in the snow by the tree!!!   That is from the Dezinaworld "Silver Christmas" sheet.  

And of course, the matching ornaments!!


I want to say Thank You again!!  And I will be linking up to Pink Saturday later today with all the winners!!  SWEET!!!

8 comments:

  1. oh hun this is one brilliant tag,you are so good,at these just gorgoeus hugs cheyrlxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniella,

    Another 'Beautiful' tag with ornaments. The vintage girl is so sweet looking.

    xo,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag and ornaments Daniella - love the image and that shade of blue.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and becoming my 100th follower! I will be offering some blog candy prizes after Christmas to celebrate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, how exquisite, Daniella!!! Your creations are gorgeous!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your beautiful blue tag! So very pretty!

    Ciao Bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous combo Daniella! I love the ric rac on this one, and the shape of the ornament is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete