Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

PINK SATURDAY AND THE WINNERS!!!

Happy Pink Saturday everyone!!  Thank you Beverly for hosting every week!  You are awesome!!

I made a Christmas drawer for Pink Saturday.  I got the idea from Lauren's blog My Wonderfully Made.
First, I know you have all seen this cabinet.  I have it in the hallway by the powder room.  It is such a lonely corner!!  Not a lot of traffic.  So that is why I picked this place to do my drawer.

Here is the drawer.  I put a gold Christmas tree I've had for ages, and a pine cone and silver ornament.  I added the red roses that I've had and my favorite ornament.  My mother made the red ornament in the 1960's and it is still just as pretty today as it was over 40 years ago!!


Another view.


NOW, the winners!!
Thank you all for your awesome comments! You are all amazing!  I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them!!
Since the party was supposed to be only 5 days, and I made a tag and ornament last Saturday too, I have picked 6 winners!  

1Card Creator
Dee
Susie J
Lauren
Donna
Sparkle Fairy

Congratulations ladies!!  And ThankYou again!!!!!

PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESSES AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
drhayes1770 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Enjoy your weekends!!

13 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thank you so much Daniella.
    Looking forward to having some of your wonderful work.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners.

    Is that Dee Me?

    xo,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Congrats to the lucky winners!
    Merry Christmas ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    GIVEAWAY ENDS 12/9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fortunate bunch we are to be winners of your artwork! And your drawer is just lovely!! How precious that ornament is and I love that you incorporated the red roses -- it all really works well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bunch of lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all those lucky Ladies!!!
    Daniella that drawer turned out great It makes that spot pop. You shud do a themed drawer for there every month!Okay, Okay, I hear ya .....And when do I find the time!......hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Girl, I have not done PS in so long, but thought I would give a try this morning. Thanks for stopping by every so often and seeing how I am. Still not sure what is wrong with my, but they think I have Lupus. Not fun, but that is life. I just have to deal with it. So hope to get back into the swing of things. Finally got my Etsy shop up and running. Not much there, but will get there. Take Care, Have missed you guys!!!!

    Happy Pink Saturday to You and Yours!!!Have a wonderful and blessed holiday!

    Love, Light, & Harmony, CindyLew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the fabulous winners!!! And I adore your drawer and I love the ornament your mom made!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think The Sparkle Fairy might be me? Its really The Sparkly Fairy. Let me know and I'll email my address over x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Daniella! Thank you so much! I am honored to have some of your beautiful work, you are such a sweet generous person!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No way... those red roses, red ornament, and gold tree look dazzling. I really like your cabinet. The ornament that your mom made is a treasure. Hope you're enjoying the season Daniella.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete