Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

TAG A DAY CHRISTMAS PARTY DAY 3!

Welcome to day 3 everyone!!

This tag is so awesome, I think!  I started with a mask that I put on my tag, and I used brick red ink all over the tag. I then added all of the goodies!  Papers, lace, fibers and a ticket.  But that awesome Santa looking through the window is from a sheet called
"Victorian Santa's" from Dezinaworld.  Isn't he so sweet?  Looking through the window!  I love it!!


And the matching ornament!  I love this one!!


I'll see you tomorrow!  I hope you are enjoying my little party!


8 comments:

  1. Oh Daniella, Your party is completely fabulous!!! And this tag is beautiful--and so is the ornament!!! Someone is going to be a super-lucky winner!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Daniella!! Great image on your tag and love your cute ornament!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag Daniella - I love it!! Great matching ornament too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniella,

    Beautiful tag. WOW! Your so crafty and each tag is wonderful!!!

    It's so cool that you make an ornament with each tag.

    Dee

    Come by my blog. I'm having an awesome giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! My favorite elements (hard to choose!) are the Santa of course, the ticket and I love the way you punched the bottom of the tag. The colors look especially pretty combined with the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniellea- What a sweet party. Love everything but the Santa is really cute!!! And the ornament is darling- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad Cindy directed me to your blog. Your work is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful party Daniella and wonderful tags and ornaments to go with!

    ReplyDelete