Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

PINK SATURDAY AND A PARTY!!

Hello all!!!
I want to thank all of you for your sweet comments and emails.  You all make me smile!  Thank you!

As you can "see"  everything is fine and I am anxious to get back to blogging.  Pink Saturday is the perfect way to jump back in with both feet!  Please go visit Beverly, our awesome host!!

NOW, THE PARTY PART!!
I am having a "Tag a Day" party next week!!  December 5-9.  
I will put up a tag and an ornament every day next week.  Next Pink Saturday I will announce the winners!  The tags and ornaments I show every day will be given to one lucky winner each day.  I am thinking about having a grand prize too.  Please take by button, and visit me every day!!  I think it will be so fun!  What a fun way to spread Christmas Cheer!

Here is an example of the tags and ornaments I will send you.  The tags are oversized, 6x3.5 inches.  And the paper ornaments are just too cute!!


My extra large tag features a beautiful  Santa, on top of an inked tag, paper, stamps, and inked gauze.   I made a rolled flower from book paper for the bottom.  The Santa and the star are both from the "Pink Santa" sheet from Dezinaworld.  All of my tags will feature images from Dezinaworld's sheets. If you haven't checked them out yet please do!!


This is my little paper ornaments that go along with the tag!  This one has a pearl top so you can hang it!


Again, thank YOU for being my blog friends!!  You all ROCK!!!

Hope you will join me next week, and Happy Pink Saturday!!

20 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh--how completely gorgeous, Daniella!!! Major swooning going on here!!! And so glad you are back home~
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tags that anyone will be pleased to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday Daniella, sorry I have been out of the loop with my blogging, I was laid up with a bad shoulder, glad to hear you are okay, Hugs sweets, I think of you often! Love ya, Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty, pretty. I adore pretty. hugs, joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous!

    My PINK is inviting you to come and take a peek. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are pink~ilicious!! Love them!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hunny these are just beautiful oh really wonderful work hun you are so creative and you know how chuffed I am you are back home hun too see more of your amazing work,take care sweetie,love hugs cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, what a lovely way to spread Christmas cheer.
    Love the tags and ornaments.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful..I'm now following you..everything is so beautiful. Have a nice Pink Saturday...
    Kindredly,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are just lovely!! You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daniella,
    Love the pink Santa tag. You know, I have a traditional tree with colored lights every year, and I've always wanted a pink tree with white lights. We are getting our tree tomorrow - time to decorate!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Daniella, they are so beautiful, what talent you have! I'm so glad that you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet and ooohhh la la that pink tag and ornament are heavenly!!! xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  14. You must be so relieved, Daniella...thank you for your post. I was worried. So glad that all went well at the hospital...the best Christmas gift you will receive. Your artwork here is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but we had family visit from out of town today and between visiting and treating them to dinner at our favorite bistro, my day was gone. Had to actually lay down for an hour after they left...perhaps I should have stayed in bed...sigh. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, that's a shame. They probably want you by the new version or by the backup cd. Love your tag and ornie! Just e-mail me your address asap!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fantastic Daniella!!! I especially ove the one that looks like a Christmas ball! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhhhh.....I hope I win! =0) so beautiful, Danielle. It's going on my sidebar now.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete