Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

SANTA'S SLED

I am excited to share my Santa's sled with you!!!  I made it for Altered Arts Magazine, using some of the AWESOME products I got from them, from sponsors, when I started working for them.
I love this piece!!  I used burlap from Canvas Corp., A really fabulous exacto type knife from Prima, and some paper tape from 7 Gypsies.  Those products were from the sponsor package I got.  I also used a teddy bear from Melissa Frances and the Santa image is from Dezinaworld.  A little bit of nature was added too.  I got the pine cone and pine sprig from the yard.  The dove of peace is on a paper pinwheel.

Whew!  That is a ton of stuff!!  But I love it and it is in my living room right now!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!!!  Thanks for visiting!!

8 comments:

  1. This is darling! You did a wonderful job! :)

    Happy Holidays!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun this is stunning,as always amazing detail just wanted to pop over to say bless your heart for all your support and to say hope you have an amazing chirstmas all my love Cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Daniella!

    I'm going to take a little break. Sending warm wishes to you and your loved ones for a wonderful Christmas and much health and happiness for 2013.

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Daniella, I am sure it looks lovely in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sleigh is gorgeous. Have a very Merry Christmas. LisaDV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Season greetings from Holland! Not much sledding overhere... we have rain, blaaaah!

    ReplyDelete