Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

PRETTY BOXES

I got these boxes at the Melissa Frances booth while shopping at a scrapbook convention.  I am a long time lover of her products and I think I own everything she makes!  These nesting boxes were already primed white.  I added many papers, diecuts and tags (all from Melissa Frances) and flowers, pearls and lace.
I was careful to make sure the flowers made a delicate trail all the way down the boxes.  Some buttons, pearls and ribbon were tucked in too.  Thin metal spirals and tiny butterflies finished the tower off.

This view shows the boxes separated.  Now you can see the trims I used around the boxes and the beautiful diecuts and gauze.  I could decorate these boxes all day!

How would you decorate these boxes?
Have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment