Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

GRADUATION!



Finally!  I'm getting around to getting Robert's graduation pictures in place.  I have to get his 12th grade memory book finished, a little album I'm making for him about his senior year and pages for our yearly scrapbook.  

I knew I had to get these things done now because in a week I have to start making Holiday Cards! 

And I have the perfect papers for the job.  Moxxie has several lines for Graduating, or School.  They are awesome!  I use paper from the Senior Year and Graduation Day lines.  They go perfectly together!
Supplies:
  • Moxxie "Graduation Day" Paper GD1354
  • Moxxie "Keys To Success" Paper GD1355
  • Moxxie Graduation Day Cardstock Stickers 
  • Moxxie "With Honors" Paper SR514
  • Moxxie "Congratulations" Paper SR516
  • Moxxie Senior Year Cardstock Stickers
  • Moxxie Alpha Stickers~Black
I Layered the papers and did some stitching.  Then I added some spray ink (of course!).I cut the different papers in flag/banner shapes and tucked them behind the picture.  I embellished with Moxxie stickers and sequins and added the year to a glitter frame.


Please check for Moxxie at your local Scrapbook Store, they have designs for every single occasion you can think of!  
xxDaniella

1 comment:

  1. I think I said it on facebook already... but again: Congrats with the graduation! Wowzah, they grow into men real fast, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete