Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

TOMBOW AND PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO BLOG HOP


Hi and Welcome to the Tombow USA and Pretty Little Studio Blog Hop! Get ready for two days of beautiful vintage inspiration! You probably came here from Agnieska Piskorz's blog but if you happened to stumble across my blog go to the Tombow USA Blog (on Friday) Pretty Little Studio (On Saturday) to start! 

I used products from both companies to make this gift box filled with note cards.

I started by painting a box that I had with white paint.  I picked a paper from the Pretty Little Studio Marigold Paper Pack (8" x 8").  I cut the paper to fit my box and adhered it with Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue.  


I thought the Pretty Little Studio Gold City Paper was awesome for the lid.  I cut the paper to fit and adhered it to the top of the lid with the Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive and the sides of the lid with Tombow's Mono Aqua Glue.


To embellish my lid, I used several products from Pretty Little Studio.  I adhered the orange striped feather from the Marigold Feathers Diecuts with Mono Aqua Liquid Glue directly to the lid.  Next I added some gauze with the same glue.  Then, I added the California Poppy Vintage Diecut and the Orange Poppy #3 Vintage Diecut to the lid using Tombow 3-D Foam Tabs.  I added a few more feathers and topped it off with a Monarch Die Cut.  I finished with 3 resin flowers.


Inside, I filled it with note cards.  I used Pretty Little Studio You and Me 6"x4" paper pack to make the cards.  I folded the paper in the center and embellished each card.  These 2 cards have some of the Marigold Diecut FeathersVintage Diecut Orange Butterfly and Gold Metallic Note Flags, all from Pretty Little Studio, and adhered them with Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive.


Here are more of the note cards.  They are all made with the You and Me 6" x 4" paper pack, the Marigold Feather Diecuts and the Neapolitan 5 cent diecuts.



To win, visit and comment on the participating blog posts. You have until April 14 at 11:59 EST to comment. A winner will be picked randomly and announced on April 15 2015.

The Tombow USA prize includes: Tombow Xtreme Adhesive, NEW Tombow Adhesive Dots, NEW Tombow Foam Tape and the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue! 

The Pretty Little Studio Prize includes: PRIZE CONTENTS: 3 Clear 4x6 Transparencies (Jade) (Arrow, Words, Heart Polka) 6 Die-Cuts You & Me, Tabs You & Me, Mini Shipping Tags You & Me, Best Friends PL 3x4 Cards You & Me, Convo Hearts You & Me, Arrow Flair Gold Mine, Gold Note Flags (Die-Cut), You & Me Clouds.
Remember to “Like” Tombow USA and Pretty Little Studio on Facebook. Here is the line up in case you get lost.

Friday, April 10:

Saturday, April 11:


Enjoy the hop, I know you will be inspired!!  Thanks for visiting and good luck!!
xxDaniella

19 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Love
    the box and the
    cards are all so
    lovely!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great way to show off both products. Drooling over that gold map paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Daniella! Love the sweetly yellow spring box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the embellishments and details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That set is amazing! Can you make me one? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool cards and your box is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set! And such gorgeous papers! Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous set! Gold map paper is lush!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything in your pretty set is just wonderful!! The colors you chose are wonderful and I LOVE that Gold City paper for the top of the box.
    How fun that you put coordinating notecards inside this fabulous box. I love how you echoed the awesome embellishments from the lid onto the cards.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's is just the coolest box ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the ice cream cones. the box is beautiful. It will be a great keepsake. So generous to fill it with the cards.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous gift pack!! Somebody is going to be oh so happy to receive it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great presentation of Tombow and Pretty Little Studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the boxand the cards. What a great gift idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea! Lovely decorative box and those notecards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty project, love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I do love your feathers! Beautiful works of art, oh and Tombow sent me!

    ReplyDelete