Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

SO MUCH TO SAY!!!

As you know (because I've said it a million times) I have an actual job working for Altered Arts Magazine.  I make art and even get to write articles!!  So Altered Arts used to own a kit club called The Mailbox Muse.  I made the last inspiration book  for Altered Arts, that goes in the kit.  So when Altered Pages bought the kit club, the owner, Jean Moore, asked me to stay on with making samples for the idea book for the kit.  Of course I said yes!  BUT, she also owns a company called Altered Pages and she asked me if I wanted to work with her there too!!  I said yes!!!

In addition to having the Altered Pages store and site, there is also an Altered Pages Blog and they are having an awesome challenge now with great prizes!!

here are the challenge details.

This month we want to see your interpretation of 


Snow Dancing



Here is a little inspiration from the team for you and like always we ask that you vote for your favorite by viewing the DT's Link's which are shown over on the side bar. This is where you cast your vote also. Voting will start in two days time. 

Alter Your Creativity Challenge Rules!


1. Create your project following the challenge theme. 

Your project must be new created within the time frame of this challenge - no back linking allowed!



2. For your project you must use at least one item from Altered Pages, ie, collage sheet, eco art board, tags, papers etc. and don't forget to tell us what it is.


3. Link Up your Entry using the InLinkz Tool at the bottom of each challenge post, remembering to link directly to your blog post or photo of your entry.

4. Most importantly have fun.You have until the 31st of January 2013 to link up your entry!

Here is my piece:
You read the theme is Snow Dancing, and this piece is using a collage sheet from Altered Pages.  OI think this will look great as a card.

The voting starts in 2 days.  I hope you play along and if not, just be sure to visit us and vote for me!! LOL

Have an awesome day!!



4 comments:

  1. Daniella Dear this is beautiful. I love the colors of winter you have used with the dancing theme of Ice Capades. So appropriate for Snow Dancing. You will definitely have my vote. Make certain we know how to vote for you. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and Congratulations! You do such wonderful work, Daniella. I can see why she wanted YOU to do MORE! That is a beautiful piece at the end- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. on hun massive congratulations hun so so well deserved hugs Cherylxxxx so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you girl, this is gorgeous too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete