Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

ALTERED PAGES BOOK

I loved making this book!  Almost all of this book is made with items you can get at the Altered Pages Store online.  I will point out the items, and give you the links page by page.  I am going to give you the general link, so you can see all the choices you have!

First, the cover.
I started with a book from Glitz Designs.  I covered it with Vintage Text Pages,and stenciled on that with white ink.  That is the link to all the stencils Altered Pages has so you can find all the stencils I used on this book there.  I covered the center with Joss Paper.  I got the Altered Art Pack of Tags and used them throughout the book.  The Glass Tiles and  Sari Ribbon were added and of course, gauze and a flower.

Again I used stencils and Joss Paper.  I also painted the pages with Niji Pearlescent Watercolors.  The Library Cards and Pockets are super fun for books!

These pages are painted, then text paper was added.  I used the Altered Art Tags here too.  I added some flowers and gauze.

Painted, Joss Paper on the left and a stencil on top.  On the right, I painted and doodled some white dots.  The Altered Art Tags were used on both sides and another Library Card and Pocket.

Painted and stenciled again.  Altered Art Tags too.  But I also put a kraft Paper Clock.

Finally, I finished with Text Paper, Altered Art Tags and Paint.

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you find the links helpful, and maybe you will even check them out!! 


4 comments:

  1. Really nice project Daniella! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab project, i love the shape of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh adore this hu , love anything like this and great shapes too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniella your book is lovely and a wonderful way to save all those ticket stubs we collect. It will be a great memory book of fun events and places. Blissful Dear...

    ReplyDelete