Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

SPLASH AND ORIGAMI

Today I am sharing a card I made with Splash Ink and one of my origami dresses.
SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES
SUPPLIES

I started by dropping the Splash Inks onto a glossy card.  I only used Maroon and yellow.
SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES
Next, I used a brayer to spread the ink.  It looks beautiful already!
SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES
I stamped some random stamps into the ink when it was almost dry.  Then, I let it dry completely.
SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES
You can see some random flowery  stems.  It gives the background a subtle bit of interest.
SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES
Just add your embellishments and you are done!  I added a seam binding bow and pin.  Some Prima flowers around the bow, and one in the center of the dress.
Thanks so much for visiting today!  I hope this project will inspire you to try something new today!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the origami dress and that background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete