Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

BEAUTIFUL

For my second project, as a Moxxie Muse, I stayed with the gorgeous "Road To Recovery" paper line.  Remember, Moxxie can be found at your local scrapbook store or online, like at Scrapbook.com!  That link takes you directly to the over 300 Moxxie items!

This line isn't only about recovering from cancer, it is any type of recovery.  But, as with anything that you need to fight in order to recovery, it changes you.  And sometimes you feel like your beauty has changed and it is a very real feeling.  I wanted to make this card for just that reason.

When you pick up the pieces after something life changing, remember YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!  And just Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful!!

I layered 2 papers and diecut another for the center.  I used a diecut border and ticket too.  Then I added some ribbon, a flower and a few pearls.

Always remember to Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful!  Because YOU ARE!

Moxxie Products Used:
  • Life's Gifts - RR-1319
  • Perseverance - RR-1320
  • Awareness - RR-1321
  • Diecuts - RR-4022
xxDaniella

No comments:

Post a Comment