Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

MOXXIE WINERY LINE MIXED MEDIA LAYOUT


Today I'm showing a mixed media layout I made for Moxxie, using their new "Winery" line.
I used 3 Moxxie papers and the cardstock stickers.  Both sides of "Aged To Perfection" were used.  The barrel print is the background and the opposite side had the pretty scrolls I cut out and added to the top right.  I got the purple banner from the  "Winery Cutouts"  paper.  And the cork scrolls came from the "Winery Stickers".

Here is a close up of the top.  You can see I used gesso, modeling paste, stencils. inks and paints.  I also added tissue tape, ephemera and resin frames.

On the bottom left I added the same mediums, paints, stencils and inks  I also added a resin button and some green string to balance out the green scroll from the top.

Thanks for visiting!  Please check out all the Moxxie has to offer!!
xxDaniella

No comments:

Post a Comment