Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!!

Hello everyone!!  Happy Pink Saturday!!  Beverly our Pink Saturday Host is so awesome!!  Click the link to go visit her!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BUSY!!  Now, the "Pre-School" festivities begin!!  No, not pre-school as in 4 year olds, the BEFORE the school year starts pre-school.  We have to begin the shopping.  New clothes, school supplies, book bags, shoes, THE LIST GOES ON!! ugh.

So, I have nothing new to show off!!  Sorry!!  But I figured a Hello Kitty picture would work, right?
I have this necklace, I got it from my Large son 2 Christmases ago.  Isn't that too sweet?  He is such a good boy!!
I hope you all have a fabulous Pink Saturday!!!

13 comments:

  1. That is the neatest piece of jewelery. Just the right touch of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniella,
    Oh, you're Hello Kitty is adorable!!! Happy Pink Saturday, my friend!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be even uter as a bag! Love it! Have fun with the pre-school activities.
    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous necklace, Happy pink Saturay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Hello Kitty necklace! What could be better than pink and bling combined?!This is the first year I don't have to buy school clothes and supplies - except for myself. I just found a very cool denim jacket yesterday with a cross on the back and it was blinged up. I think it had my name on it. anyhoo, remember to buy something for mom too!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now thats a cute one and i also thought it was a bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is one gorgeous necklace hun,love it hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH the pre school shopping days, I remember them well. It will be over before you know it. Love your pink kitty, your son did good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty little kitty necklace. Happy Pink Sat! Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always fashionable to wear "Hello Kitty"
    Have fun getting the kids together for school!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm your newest follower! You have a cute blog, and I love Hello Kitty, too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The best part of pre-school shopping is the sale of art supplies - I really stock up this time of year.

    Your Hello Kitty is so cute - wear it with pride - your son will be so happy!

    ReplyDelete