Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FEATURED!!!

I found out some wonderful news yesterday!
I got my story featured on Crescendoh's "Art Saves" section!!!



What story?  The story of how I have Multiple Sclerosis and Art saved my life.  Some of you may not know about my MS, but if you read this article, you will now!!

Just click the link HERE

The whole site is amazing, be sure to look around.  You will find something inspiring everywhere you look!

Thank you to everyone at Crescendoh for getting my story out there!!  If my story helps just one person I will be grateful!  I am so honored to have my story featured by Crescendoh.  And for those of you who know I have MS, thank you so much for your support!!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic news Daniella,
    you must be thrilled. Congratulations! ;D
    (that's 2!...lets see what happens)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you, Daniella- It is wonderful that you are able to share it here. I knew before but I think it is just wonderful inspiration to see what you CAN do and how upbeat you are. Blessings to you, dear lady- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, I am always inspired by you Daniella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how amazing is that, Daniella? that is wonderfull, truly. So happy for you. Waht a story indeed and will def read article with interest/ TY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Dear. Your story is quite inspiring to all of us. I admire your spunk and your creative style. You are a treasure Miss Daniella! Loving Hugs to you dear...

    ReplyDelete